Troubleshooting Dymo Label printers
If you experience issues with printing labels on your Dymo labelprinters from AlisQI, please use these links to test your environment.
- Open this link: http://labelwriter.com/software/dls/sdk/samples/js/CheckEnvironment/CheckEnvironment.html
- Click "Check"
- Validate that all checks are "true"
isBrowserSupported: true isFrameworkInstalled: true isWebServicePresent: true errorDetails: <blank>
If the settings return "false" for at least one of these checks, please check and re-do your Dymo installation procedure.
Additionally, you can run the Dymo diagnose tool on the machine that is connected to the printer:
This should present a "Success" message, indicating that the web service is installed and working properly.
Check Dymo software version
Alis currently supports Dymo Labelwriter software version 8.7.4. and Dymo Connect v1.3.1.
Print a test label
- Open this link: http://www.labelwriter.com/software/dls/sdk/samples/js/PrintMeThatLabel/pl.html
- Make sure your printer is listed in the list of printers
- Enter a test text
- Hit the print button
- Check if your printer has printed a test label
If your printer did not print anything, the printer setup is invalid
If your printer did print a label, the error seems to be on the AlisQI side. Please contact AlisQI support.